Training & Certification
MHT places great importance upon the training and the certification of personnel. All MHT personnel undergo formal training and are certified by outside authorities in accordance with the performance standards defined by the certification or licensing authorities.
Our Inspectors are certified via the following recognized training and qualification schemes:
- American Society of Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT)
- American Welding society (AWS)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
- Other MHT personnel including; Welders, Electricians, Insulators, Coating and Asbestos Abatement Specialists also receive formal training and certification in their specialized disciplines.
All MHT field personnel including our project managers are trained and certified in rope access, rigging and safe work techniques to recognized levels of competence. Our employees and trainers meet or exceed the rigorous standards of safety and performance specified by the Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT) and/or Industrial Rope Access Trades Association (IRATA).
MHT’s Training group provides the following services:
- Rope access work demonstrations
- Initial and ongoing training and competency assessment for MHT employees and clients
- Pre-job set-up and special application trials. Note: MHT rope access trainers hold SPRAT and/or IRATA Level lll certification.